PLEASE REVIEW THOROUGHLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES.
DS Domination Network and DSDominationNetwork.Com (“DS Domination Network”, “WE” OR “US”) a provider of education, advertising, promos, advertising, and marketing aid services (“Services”).
1. YOU ACCEPT REFRAIN FROM THE FOLLOWING EXAMPLES OF PROHIBITED CONDUCT;.
2. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING ON BEHALF OF A BUSINESS, YOU REPRESENT AND CALL FOR TO.
DS DOMINATION NETWORK THAT YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH BUSINESS; AND.
3. , if YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS POLICY PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
B. PROHIBITED CONDUCT.
You will violate this Policy if you participate in the copying of restricted tasks while using our Services:.
(b) Sending unwanted bulk and/or commercial messages over the Web (referred to as “spamming”).
(c) Maintaining an open SMTP relay.
(d) Assisting in a Violation of this Policy.
(e) Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, service, program, or product.
that is designed to violate this Policy, which includes the assistance of the means to spam,.
initiation of sounding, flooding, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, and piracy of software.
(f) Infringing Copyright Rights.
(g) Engaging in any activity that:.
-infringes or abuses the intellectual property rights of others, consisting of.
copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software application piracy, and patents held by.
people, corporations, or other entities.
-breaches privacy, promotion, or various other individual rights of others.
– Obscene Speech or Materials.
– Using DS Domination Network’s Services to market, transmit, store, post, screen, or otherwise.
offer child pornography or various other forms of illegal pornography or profane speech or.
material. When it becomes aware of, DS Domination Network should notify law enforcement agencies.
the presence of kid pornography on or being transferred with DS Domination Network’s.
– Advertising Physical violence or Injury.
– Advocating, providing or advertising assistance in performing physical violence or any other unlawful.
activity versus any persons, animals, or businesses.
– Advertising services or products that include a considerable threat of death or injury to anyones, or.
damage to business or other entities or home.
– Abusive or defamatory Language.
– Utilizing DS Domination Network’s Services as a means to transfer or publish defamatory, harassing,.
abusive, or threatening language.
– Forging of Headers.
– Misrepresenting or creating message headers, whether in entire or in part, to mask the originator of.
– Unauthorized or illegal Access to Various other Computer systems or Networks.
– Accessing unlawfully or without authorization computers, accounts, or networks belonging to another.
celebration, or attempting to permeate security measures of another person’s system (often referred to as.
– Taking part in any task that might be used as a precursor to a tried system penetration (i.e.
port scan, stealth scan, or other information event task).
– Distribution of Web Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, or Other Devastating Activities.
– Dispersing information relating to the production of and sending Web viruses, worms, Trojan.
horses, pinging, flooding, mailbombing, or denial of service attacks.
– Participating in activities that disrupt using or interfere with the capability of others to effectively utilize.
the network or any linked network, system, devices, or service.
– Export Control Violations.
– Exporting file encryption software over the Web or otherwise, to points outside the.
– Illegal Activities.
– Engaging in tasks that are identified to be illegal, including marketing, transmitting, or.
otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards,.
and pirating software application.
– Participating in or promoting betting contrary to any laws.
– Instructing others in Prohibited Activities.
– Providing instructions with respect to any tasks detailed in (a) with (n) above.
– Other Activities.
– Participating in any other task, whether unlawful or lawful, that DS Domination Network in its sole.
discernment determines to be hazardous to consumers, operations, consumer, credibility, or goodwill.
4. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY.
(a) NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER ARRANGEMENT OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL.
DS DOMINATION NETWORK, ITS MOMS AND DADS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE.
POLICEMANS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, STAFF MEMBERS, PROVIDERS, sUPPLIERS and resellers.
(JOINTLY, THE “DS DOMINATION NETWORK ENTITIES” AND EACH, A “DS DOMINATION NETWORK.
ENTITY”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR.
COMPENSATORY DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING.
WITHOUT CONSTRAINT DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OPPORTUNITY, PROFITS,.
USE OR DATA, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR.
THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION AND EVEN IF SEVERAL OF THE.
DS DOMINATION NETWORK ENTITIES HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OR LOSSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY.
MEANS RELATED TO DELAYS, ERRORS, INTERRUPTIONS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, NON-DELIVERY,.
IMPROPER DISTRIBUTION, VIRUSES OR DEFECTS IN THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION,.
MATERIAL OR DATA OVER OR THROUGH DS DOMINATION NETWORK’S SYSTEMS OR NETWORKS OR THE.
SYSTEMS OR NETWORKS OF THIRD PARTIES.
(b) CONDITIONS MAY EMERGE IN WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO RECUPERATE DAMAGES FROM ONE.
OR MORE OF THE DS DOMINATION NETWORK ENTITIES. IN SUCH INSTANCE, THE AGGREGATE.
LIABILITY OF THE DS DOMINATION NETWORK ENTITIES FOR DAMAGES IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF.
(A) THE QUANTITY REALLY PAID TO DS DOMINATION NETWORK BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
THROUGHOUT THE ONE (1) MONTH IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH SUCH CLAIM.
(B) THE AMOUNT OF 5 DOLLARS ($5.00). THIS CONSTRAINT APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES.
OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT RESTRICTION, TO BREACH OF CONTRACT,.
BREACH OF GUARANTEE, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATIONS, AND OTHER.
TORTS. THE CHARGES FOR THE SERVICES SET BY DS DOMINATION NETWORK HEREUNDER HAVE BEEN AND.
WILL REMAIN TO BE BASED UPON THIS ALLOWANCE OF THREAT. ACCORDINGLY, YOU HEREBY.
RELEASE THE DS DOMINATION NETWORK ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES,.
AND CASE IN EXCESS OF THE CONSTRAINT MENTIONED IN THIS PARAGRAPH.
(c) You hereby agree and acknowledge that DS Domination Network and its providers will NOT be responsible for any delay, outages or disruptions of the Services. Further, DS Domination Network should not be liable for any hold-up or failure to do its obligations under this Agreement, where such delay or failure arise from any act of God or other cause beyond its affordable control (consisting of, without limitation, any mechanical, electrical, electronic, interactions or third-party supplier failure).
(d) You hereby launch and hold harmless, and agree to indemnify, the DS Domination Network Entities against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, matches, liabilities, damages, settlements, charges, fines, costs or expenses (including, without constraint, practical attorneys’ fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by the DS Domination Network Entities, emerging out of or connecting to.
(a) your violation or breach of any term, condition, representation or warranty of this Agreement, or any suitable policy or guideline;.
(b) your use the Services; or.
(c) your violation, alleged violation, or misappropriation of any copyright right (including, without constraint, hallmark, copyright, patent, trade secrets) or non-proprietary right of a 3rd party (including, without restriction, defamation, libel, violation of privacy or promotion).
(e) You are hereby informed that the DS Domination Network Entities are intended third-party recipients of this Agreement, with a right of enforcement of the exemptions and restrictions of liability and the indemnities included in this Agreement.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. DS DOMINATION NETWORK.
DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND ISSUES WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING.
ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR.
STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A CERTAIN PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DS Domination Network will make use of commercially affordable measures to maintain the safety of the Services, DS Domination Network assumes no obligation for the effectiveness of these security determines provided by DS Domination Network.
6. EFFECTS FOR TAKING PART IN PROHIBITED CONDUCT.
In the event that you engage in any of the activities above, as figured out by DS Domination Network in its sole discernment, DS Domination Network could immediately suspend or terminate access to the Services or terminate our Regards to Service agreement with you and recover costs and costs for any harm caused to DS Domination Network or its providers.
Special Notes: All information and products offered by DS Domination Network is copyrighted material. Such information and materials is offered for use to DS Domination Network users under license or composed agreement just, and are not sold or unbridled use.